Creating and sustaining effective teams requires persistent renewal and discovery of what works in the team’s current and in preparation for future tasking. Team tasks vary over time; the contexts they work in vary, as does their membership. As function, tasking, roles and membership change is a constant; teams must adapt and readjust to the changes that confront them within and external to their organisation.
ODR’s Team Renewal consulting builds reflexivity, preparedness, psychological readiness and agility.
- Team RenewalEstablish regular team reviews including assessment of relevance and alignment of task and function
- Team member vigilance for internal and external scanning of changing environmental factors
- Contingency planning and advice on potential drivers and scenarios for consideration by decision makers
- Create capability and capacity to objectively review and negotiate individual, team and functional objectives
- Identify and eliminate inefficient processes and practices that contribute to low-value work
- Develop practical, high impact solutions that can be implemented immediately to improve individual, team and business performance.
- Establish protocols to ensure planning and alignment is reviewed regularly and its effectiveness measured.
- << Prev