Goal-focused achievement planning sets the stage for success. In this era of accountability and high-stakes organisational strategy, supervisors and managers who motivate their staff to achieve for the organisation and for their own career paths will contribute to organisational success.
This workshop outlines a process for engaging staff in the design and development of success strategies that align personal, team and organisational objectives. A coherent systematic approach for addressing performance requirements is outlined from supervisor/manager observation to staff goal setting, evaluation through to review.
- Develop the skills and techniques to maximize performance and value in your staff
- Work in partnership with your employees to align individual development with organizational goals
- Prepare and conduct a planning meeting to establish outcome-focused performance plans
- Foster commitment to success through effective communication
- Employ monitoring, gathering and feedback techniques to keep performance on track
- Deliver positive and productive performance appraisals
- Mapping and analyzing your perceptions of your direct reports
- Constructing and documenting achievement objectives and measures
- Profiling your appraisal skills
- Developing and asking questions to motivate and focus performance