BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
Activity Modelling and Activity Based Costing methods are critical in determining the cost of doing business during an reengineering effort. This workshop is designed to detail the process for determining and managing the cost of effort and resources. The processes learned are effectively utilised whether through Business process Reengineering or applied in an organisation as part of the continuous improvement and sustainability/viability of the organisation.
The content of this program includes strategies for understanding "What" work is being done in the organisation, versus "How" that work is performed. IDEF0 Model analysis to determine what activities should and should not, be done, thus focusing an organisation on the "Right Things". In addition, the workshop will explore how Process Mapping can be integrated into Process Analysis, including an overview of the latest Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) specification.
- Process and Activity Modelling
- IDEF0 - defining an organisation's activities
- Process Mapping using the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) as a tool for analysing activities
- An Overview of Managerial Accounting
- The Principles of Activity Based Costing/Management (ABC/M).