PROJECT TEAM MEMBER EFFECTIVENESS
Whether initiating a project team or aligning team members with clarity in what it means to belong to a project team; an overview of their role, challenges and accountabilities; and an understanding of what it takes to progress a project through to a successful conclusion are reviewed.
Practical sessions introduce the Project Management tools and documents, so that on joining a project team, new members are engaged and committed to the process and can be immediately effective.
- The Project management framework
- Project and team and communications
- Contracting and Engaging
- Engagement of customers and stakeholders
- Progress reporting
- Risk and opportunity management
- Change Management - the people side
- Change Management the process side
- The project plan
- Monitoring and corrective action.
- Optimum solution
- Implementation and getting traction
- Project reviews