THE ART & SCIENCE OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Introducing the concepts, issues, practices and tools that support the successful change program, this program builds to cover your understanding and practice of the planning, conducting and evaluation of change initiatives. The workshop prepares managers and supervisors by providing an outline of those tools, techniques, strategies and activities associated with the identification of strategic change opportunities, the development of change management strategies and their implementation and evaluation.
You will learn strategies for analysing the organisational environment, the drivers for change, risk mitigation strategies and measures for ensuring your team achieves the outcomes required for a successful change implementation. Join our workshop to gain the tools and techniques for planning and developing initiatives for engaging people and aligning processes to transition culture and structures to the desired organisational future state.
- Manage change through the total integration of people, process and system
- Design and implement a framework for managing change
- Evaluate best practice approaches to people and process for delivering successful change
- Reduce the impact of risk while maximising the benefit of change
- Overcome resistance to change by opening and using effective communication channels
- Assemble a practical toolkit tailored to the needs of your organisation