The marketing strategy adopted can make or break an organisation. This program is designed to guide you through the design and implementation of online marketing campaigns to ensure they happen on time, on brief and on budget. It covers all the elements that go into planning campaigns including supplier selection, scheduling a campaign, direct marketing metrics and legal restrictions.
Explore your options to gaining success online with this workshop. With a carefully planned internet marketing strategy, you can attract more new visitors to your website and generate more targeted leads.
- Discover new channels to market to your customers
- Identify if internet marketing is important to your business
- Distinguish various marketing strategies
- Understand the Online Marketing Life Cycle
- Learn how to implement measure and revise your online strategies
- Learn what other businesses are spending on Internet marketing
- Paid Search (eg.Google Adwords)
- Organic Search
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Marketing Research Tools
- Business Case Studies