ALIGN YOUR CAREER
Position your self to achieve
How you manage your career has a strong impact on your identity, well-being and self-efficacy: That sense that you're capable and on track to reaching your goals.
Regardless of where you are in your career or what role, this program will step you through the process of purposefully aligning each of the elements that affect and build career success in your terms.
Find the career options that give you purpose in life. Whether you are wanting to choose a career, consolidate your career ideas change career, find a new career, plan your career or determine your career using our career testing assessments and questionnaires, this program will put you on track.
The critical aspects of Career Alignment and the process for achieving success and job satisfaction.
- Discover the type of work that launches you out of bed every morning.
- Determine the jobs that perfectly fits your interests, skills, values and personality.
- Contextualising: Critical awareness of your position, profession, organisation, industry and placement.
- Critical success factors for your personal performance and productivity.
- Identify what motivates and what burns you out.
- Reconnect with those things you're passionate
- Improve your career navigation and management skills and align your resources.
- Improve your prospects and/or experience in your current and future roles.
- Develop a career path that you'd stay on even if you won the lottery.
- Devise a plan to keep your career aligned and vital even in dynamic work environments