MANAGE SMALL PROJECTS
This interactive self-paced Level 1 elearning program introduces the foundational knowledge and skills of Project Management. Participants are provided an overview of the tools, techniques and practices relevant and immediately applicable to any workplace or project.
The essential disciplines required to meet timelines, quality standards, budgetary limits for effective project management are introduced.
At the end of the course participants will have acquired and applied the technical and procedural knowledge and skills utilizing a set of fundamental methods and tools so they can successfully undertake their first projects.
Get ready to manage a project
- Develop a project scope to identify project requirements identifying relevant stakeholders, project limitations, project parameters, team members responsibilities and financial objectives.
Make the project happen
- Manage your team effectively and ensure responsibilities and requirements of the project are clear.
- Develop, maintain and monitor record keeping systems.
- Maintain Risk Management to ensure project outcomes are met.
Close the project and reflect on it
- Review project documentation and record keeping to ensure accuracy.
- Reflect upon and document lessons learnt from the project for organisational record keeping.