When you think of employee motivation, many things may come to mind: more money, a bigger office, a promotion, or a better quality of life. The truth is, no matter what we offer people, true motivation must come from within. Regardless of how it is characterized, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
This course will give participants several types of tools to become a great motivator, including goal setting and influencing skills. Participants will also learn about five of the most popular motivational models, and how to bring them together to create a custom program.
OUTCOMES• Defining motivation, an employer's role in it and how the employee can play a part
• Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
• Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
• Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation - with particular reference to psychology
• Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
• Setting clear and defined goals.
• Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.