Coach Your Self
Whether you have a personal or professional question, an uncertainty about your self and / or your effectiveness; and you are ready to take on the challenge of addressing and resolving it, our coaches provide a partner in your success.
This can be one of the most empowering, potent, enlightening and enriching experiences in an individual’s life as your strengths are focused and enhanced and your limitations challenged and conquered. Choosing to work and partner with a coach can be transformative. You will have a coach, confidant, trusted advisor, consultant, motivator, advocate, challenger, guide, psychologist / counselor, practice buddy and mentor. We select the appropriate approach, tools assessments and enablers to transform your challenge into results.
Coaching is widely recognized as an enabler for individual, team and organisational effectiveness and ODR’s coaches provide practical evidence-based approaches to ensuring you attain this return on investment. Whether choosing coaching for yourself, your team or adopting coaching as an organisation wide cultural style, our experienced consultants offer a full range of coaching programs to align effort for results.
- Coach Your Self: For the individual wanting to identify the barriers (internal and external) to their effectiveness in a given context. Devise action targeted projects for implementing learning, access a trusted advisor during implementation and measure your results.
- Career Coach: Learn methods for aligning and retaining your people on the path to career effectiveness. Create a culture of accountability and responsibility to inspire your people towards discretionary effort.
- Coaching to Coach: For leaders who are ready or are looking to refine their ability to coach and empower their people to achieve effectiveness. Improve your ability to coach and inspire your team to greater accountability, capability and aligned effort.
- Leadership Team Effectiveness: Pinpoint the unique critical success factors for your team and those factors and issues that block your team’s effectiveness. Unblock barriers and overcome challenges to align your team around individual, team and organisational performance.
- Executive Coaching: When considering your efficacy to move yourself or lead your team from a current to a preferred future state, a coach provides a confidant and co-strategist, competency builder and feedback mechanism to ensure your success and executive presence.
Our highly experienced coaches blend theory, practice and experience in senior organizational roles together with extensive resources to contribute and measure coaching results.
Our workshops impart the foundational coaching competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) and our consulting programs benefit those looking for targeted coaching for their unique context.