Project Awareness for Project Participants develops the skills of planning, organizing, scheduling, controlling and managing change with specific tools and techniques and working together with other team members and project manager to deliver the project successfully.
- Understand project and the project life cycle
- Understand role and responsibilities within a project and the required level of commitment
- Identify the role of project manager
- In depth knowledge of various charts and documents used by project managers
- Acting as positive influence in the projects
- Balancing your day-to-day role against the demands of a project