A program specifically designed for the administration assistant, personal assistant or secretary with responsibility for supporting a project team. Enough project management understanding to be able to provide sufficient and responsive support and contribute in your role to the project outcomes.
- Clearly define what constitutes a project.
- Plan, organise and document a project in a logical manner.
- Use appropriate tools and documents in order to plan the project effectively and to minimise risk.
- Demonstrate knowledge of delegation, time management, decision making and communication skills essential to effective project implementation.
- Review and learn from strengths and weaknesses identified on completion of a project.
- Influence people and negotiate solutions to problems which arise during your projects.