This program exposes participants to the processes of consultative sales skills. Learning to understand the customer’s business, industry, competitive landscape, buying behaviours, and business priorities that influence the decision making. Armed with this knowledge and skill set, you will be empowered to consistently deliver a best possible outcome.
Arguably, one of the most significant and fundamental areas of an organisations sustainability/viability. Here you will find tools, strategies and skill sets purposely and knowingly designed to create and maintain that crucial edge so essential for continued success for any organisation.
- Assessments of market opportunities and target markets
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Generating leads for possible sales
- Following up sales activity
- Formal proposal writing
- Presenting to potential customers
- Sales techniques
- Customer relationship management